Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now
Profile for Donno > Reviews

Browse

Donno's Profile

Customer Reviews: 85

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Donno "68 year old grad student" RSS Feed (Western Massachusetts)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Canon PIXMA MG3520 Wireless Color Printer with Scanner and Copier
Canon PIXMA MG3520 Wireless Color Printer with Scanner and Copier
Offered by Best Deals R Us 1
Price: $69.96
41 used & new from $30.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice home 3 in 1 printer, August 13, 2016
Works well and prints 2 sided. Easy to set up with Windows 10. I like the scanner, and the printer is small for an all in one.

Power One Size 312 MERCURY FREE Hearing Aid Batteries (60 batteries)
Power One Size 312 MERCURY FREE Hearing Aid Batteries (60 batteries)
Offered by HearingAidPower
Price: $14.99
11 used & new from $13.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Best I've used so far., August 13, 2016
A few reviewers reported that these batteries did not last as long as some others. I find that they last longer than any others that I have used. I open the battery door when I take them out at night, and maybe some folks do not. I'll stick with these as they work well, last longest, are mercury free, and the price is right.

Mansion in the Woods
Mansion in the Woods

5.0 out of 5 stars Not an adult book, but I liked it anyway., August 13, 2016
I like Geoff's books, so when I saw that he had a new one out, I bought it without seeing what kind of book it was. It turned out to be a children's book, but I found that I really enjoyed it anyway. I was interested to find that the house and neighborhood were loosely based on reality.

Stant 10834 Fuel Cap
Stant 10834 Fuel Cap
Price: $6.99
46 used & new from $3.28

4.0 out of 5 stars Not fully OEM Replacement, December 29, 2015
This review is from: Stant 10834 Fuel Cap (Misc.)
It is a good cap, and will work OK, but the description says it is an OEM replacement and meets OEM performance standards but it does not have the "three click" ratchet feature. My wife and I both have arthritic hands and it is nice to know how much effort we need to use to guarantee a proper cap seal.

Between Heaven and Earth: An Adventure in Free Fall
Between Heaven and Earth: An Adventure in Free Fall
by Doug Garr
Price: $14.75
40 used & new from $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Read it!, July 7, 2015
A good recollection of a life in skydiving. Doug and I are about the same age, started jumping about the same time and in many of the same places. I read it in two sittings and really enjoyed both the style of writing, and the story.

Scala Home MD582448 Barbeque Grill Cover, Medium 58-Inch for Weber, Holland, Jenn Air, Brinkmann and Char Broil
Offered by LiBa
Price: $19.99
4 used & new from $16.25

5.0 out of 5 stars The cover seems to be very well made with sturdy material. My wife is happy with itand that ..., July 7, 2015
The cover seems to be very well made with sturdy material. My wife is happy with itand that makes me happy.

Large Super Soft & Comfy Plush Blanket / Couch Throw with Sleeves one size Army Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Much better than the As seen on TV brand., February 5, 2015
I was a bit hesitant about ordering an unrated item (especially with the strange photo of the model and blanket), but figured that if I did not like it, Prime would let me return it. I need not have worried, it is large, soft, warm, and comfy. It seems to be good quality fleece, and my mom loves it. She is able to turn the thermostat down 2 or 3 degrees and still stay comfortable.

Band of Iron
Band of Iron

5.0 out of 5 stars I enjoyed it..., December 19, 2014
This review is from: Band of Iron (Kindle Edition)
This is a well written historic romance with the emphasis on history. Many writers seem to think that two lovers constantly questioning and second guessing each other is drama. Geof evidently does not, and I think the story is better for it.

My only whine is his use for the use of 's when pluralizing family names, as in "the Woodville's" - it was a pet peeve of a high school English teacher, and I inherited it.

Fountain Of Sorrow (Live)
Fountain Of Sorrow (Live)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 28, 2014
One of my favorite live versions of Fountain of Sorrow, which is one of Browne's best songs.

Sabrent 2.5 Inch to 3.5 Inch Internal Hard Disk Drive Mounting Kit (BK-HDDH)
Sabrent 2.5 Inch to 3.5 Inch Internal Hard Disk Drive Mounting Kit (BK-HDDH)
Offered by Store4PC
Price: $6.99
46 used & new from $6.64

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little SSD drive converter, July 24, 2014
The SSD drive bay converter works well and does not cost a fortune. I hate companies that make a necessary component for an emerging technology like this and then charge big bucks for it. Kudos to Sabrent for making a good product at a reasonable price.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9