Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Gemini Syndrome Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports STEM
Profile for bunnicula > Reviews

Browse

bunnicula's Profile

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

bunnicula RSS Feed

Pilot Dr. Grip Center of Gravity Mechanical Pencil, 0.7 mm, Pink, Each
Pilot Dr. Grip Center of Gravity Mechanical Pencil, 0.7 mm, Pink, Each

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT A CENTER OF GRAVITY PENCIL, May 8, 2013
I absolutely love the Center of Gravity pens and pencils so I know how it should feel when writing with them. This pencil feels like a normal pencil. It looks like the right product but does not have the proper weight distribution to be a true Center of Gravity pencil. It's almost as if they just took out the weight in the pencil. I would NOT pay $7 for a normal mechanical pencil.

Unfortunately, they don't pay for return shipping and it came out to be $4 just to ship it back. Not worth it.

Do NOT waste your money or time ordering this from them. Seller was TNT Deals.

TrendsBlue Premium Solid Color Knit Infinity Circle Scarf - Diff Colors Avail
TrendsBlue Premium Solid Color Knit Infinity Circle Scarf - Diff Colors Avail
Offered by TrendsBlue
Price: $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars NICE, FULL scarf, March 26, 2012
The pictures don't really do this scarf justice. This scarf was fuller than I expected and I think will look great with EVERYTHING. Definitely a must buy. It's a nice thin, soft material but there's so much of it that I'm sure it'll keep me warm even in the winter months.

Elegant Two Tone Infinity Circle Fashion Scarf - Different Colors Available
Elegant Two Tone Infinity Circle Fashion Scarf - Different Colors Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Great price. A little disappointed, March 26, 2012
This is a nice scarf, especially for the price. I was expecting the scarf to be a little fuller but I'm not nearly disappointed enough to return.

i-BLASON Kindle Touch Leather Cover Case with Multi-Angle Stand Handsfree 5 Colors Available Wifi 3G Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Great! Especially for the price, February 4, 2012
I've been looking for a nice kindle case for my touch and really wanted the amazon one with the light but didn't want to dish out $60. This case is a great alternative! It's not nearly as thin and doesn't have a light but the fact that you can stand up your kindle and the magnetic closure makes up for that. The case also feels extremely sturdy! I wouldn't be scared to carry it in my purse, which is one concern I had. The green is a nice bright, spring-colored light green. So far, the bright color doesn't affect my eyes while I read but I haven't used it for too long. The case does have a smell but it's already starting to go away.
Overall, great case, especially for the price.