Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEM
Profile for G. Griggs > Reviews

Browse

G. Griggs' Profile

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

G. Griggs "gordongriggs" RSS Feed (Petersburg, Virginia USA)

The Hell's Angels 69
The Hell's Angels 69
DVD ~ Tom Stern
12 used & new from $16.74

1.0 out of 5 stars Defective DVD, February 10, 2007
This review is from: The Hell's Angels 69 (DVD)
I tried to watch this movie on 3 different dvd players. Would not play on any of them. I bought 2 of the dvd players new within the last 9 months. I even tried it on my computer that has a dvd burner and it just locked up the program. Be Warned!

Dirty Mary Crazy Larry (Supercharger Edition)
Dirty Mary Crazy Larry (Supercharger Edition)
DVD ~ Peter Fonda
Offered by Achilles' Reel
Price: $49.99
46 used & new from $10.47

4.0 out of 5 stars Did you miss these 2 scenes?, November 26, 2005
I noticed there were 2 scenes missing from this movie. Both take place during the change from the chevy to the Charger.

1. A group of men are tossing quarters against a wall. The one that gets his quarter closest to the wall wins. Larry plays "stupid" like he has never seen this game before. The let him play and he wins all of the quarters.

2. Right after they take off in the Charger the police are interviewing the men who grabbed Mary. They ask for a description of the car. 1st guy says" hey, did you hear that 351 cleveland. 2nd guy says " That was a stock block 426 hemi, 3rd guy says " your both wrong, it was a 440, I saw the decal".

My description might be a little bit off since I have not watched my vhs version of this movie in a few years. Anyone else notice anything else missing? Still a very good movie.But with missing scenes and a documentery that does not talk enough about the Charger used in the film I could only give it 4 out of 5.

Whiskers [VHS]
Whiskers [VHS]
VHS
Offered by MainStreetRecords
Price: $49.99
5 used & new from $17.97

1.0 out of 5 stars very sad movie, February 11, 2005
This review is from: Whiskers [VHS] (VHS Tape)
I do not see how a cat lover could like this movie. A boys cat becomes human and wants to find his family. While searching for his family they find out that a lot of cats were KILLED by research group doing a study. Then at the end of the movie the cat does find his family on a farm with lots and lots of other homeless cats. Then the boy abandons his cat at the farm with the other homeless cats. sad movie, sad ending. IF you really love cats like I do then DO NOT WATCH THIS MOVIE.

The Book of Solomon's Magick
The Book of Solomon's Magick
by Carroll Poke Runyon
Price: $24.95
22 used & new from $20.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book!, October 30, 2004
This book is great! only wish it was a hardback.

Final Fantasy XI with HDD - PlayStation 2
Final Fantasy XI with HDD - PlayStation 2
14 used & new from $39.56

3.0 out of 5 stars Great game!!! terrible support!!!, August 3, 2004
This game is great when you can get it to play. I have cable and was unplugging my computer then plugin in the playstation 2. Sometimes it worked sometimes it did not. I called playonline.com ( the people who handle final fantasy) and they said I need to contact my cable provider. My cable provider does not support online games. I bought a router and it worked good for about a week then I got error messages. When I called customer service again they said I need to configure my router. IF that is true then why did it work before? I got tired of all the run around so I just cancelled. Like I said, the game is great, service is not. Oh yeah, NO TOLL FREE NUMBER!! When you have a problem count on a long dinstance call and count on waiting 35 minutes. I wish it would have worked out but I had enough of the run around. Funny thing, I can and have play other playstation games online fine with no problems.

The Omega Man
The Omega Man
DVD ~ Charlton Heston
42 used & new from $0.62

5.0 out of 5 stars I saw it at the drive-in when I was 5, August 16, 2003
This review is from: The Omega Man (DVD)
I remember watching this movie at the drive-in when I was 5 years old. The drive-in we went to played 2 movies that night. I do not remember what the first one was. The Omega man was the 2nd one. I usually fell asleep right after the 2nd movie started but this movie got my attention. My mother said that this it the first movie I ever sat through and never made a sound or took my eyes off the screen. I was totally fascinated by this movie. I have probably seen it about 25 times. I still love it.

Dragon Riders: Chronicles of Pern - PC
Dragon Riders: Chronicles of Pern - PC
6 used & new from $30.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Dont waste your money, January 27, 2002
This game plays terrible! This game has fixed cameras so it is very easy to walk off camera. Then you have to guess which way to turn or walk to get back into camera site. At first I could not get this game to play on my computer but after ONLY 2 weeks of e-mails to their tec department and a new sound card I got it to play. Funny thing, My sound card worked fine on ALL of my other games.