Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now
Profile for M. Fogelstrom > Reviews

Browse

M. Fogelstrom's Profile

Customer Reviews: 27

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

M. Fogelstrom "Husker Fan" RSS Feed (Blair, NE USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Czech Glass Pearl Round Beads Aquamarine Blue Color High Quality Bead for Beading DIY Jewelry - 8mm, 200pcs By eArt
Offered by eART
Price: $29.97
2 used & new from $7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars It Is On The Beautiful Blue-Green Color Which is The Real Aquamarine Shade, August 16, 2016
I made these beads into a Necklace & Bracelet. I used Swarovski Aquamarine Crystal Rondelle Spacer Beads with them and they are beautiful together. The description photo shows more blue in it but in person they are on the beautiful blue-green color which is the real aquamarine. I shared my finished project on Facebook which I am sharing here. I wish the camera will capture what our eyes can see.

I gave this 4-Star because some of the beads were deformed and some were broken.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Artistic Wire Chain Maille Jump Rings Non Tarnish Silver Plated - 18 Ga/ID 3.57mm/70pc
Offered by COPPER WIRE USA
Price: $4.50
3 used & new from $2.54

4.0 out of 5 stars It has a pretty Silver color, August 5, 2016
I made a Byzantine Bracelet with this Jump Rings. It has a pretty Silver color. I posted the photo of the bracelet. It is the one on the left.

The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 2
The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 2
DVD

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth Watching., August 5, 2016
It is a good movie.

Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Theatrical)
Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Theatrical)
DVD

5.0 out of 5 stars Nicely Done!, August 5, 2016
I love this movie! I am looking forward Episode VIII.

2 Sterling Silver Top Quality Filigree Pearl Clasp 15mm
2 Sterling Silver Top Quality Filigree Pearl Clasp 15mm
Offered by FindingKing
Price: $10.50
2 used & new from $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful! I Wish The Jump Rings Were A Millimeter Bigger, Then It Would Have Been Perfect, August 5, 2016
These Filigree Pearl Clasps are beautiful. Good craftsmanship. My only complain are the Jump Rings. They always get tangled up with the Wire Protector or Wire Guardian. If they were only a millimeter bigger, these would have been perfect.
Comment Comment | Permalink

100 Pcs Swarovski Crystal Rondelle Spacer Bead Silver Plated 8mm Aquansrine (202)
Offered by EF-Three
Price: $2.32
6 used & new from $2.32

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty But Some Crystals Are Loose Or Missing On The Spacer Beads, August 5, 2016
These beads are darker than the description photo. Mrs. T is right, the crystals were loose and some of them are missing on the spacer beads. It is good it came in 100 pieces because I needed 64 to complete my Pearl Necklace and Bracelet project. I changed my rating from 3-Star to 4-Star on the seller because the darker color of the Rondelle Spacer Beads complements the aquamarine color of the pearl beads giving them a vibrant glow. I have to give the seller some credit for that. I can't confirm though that these spacer beads are Swarovski Crystals because some of the crystals were loose and some are missing. By the way, the Pearl Beads were bought right here at Amazon.

Weave Got Maille 18-Gauge 3.5mm Rainbow Enameled Copper Jump Ring Mix - 1 Ounce
Weave Got Maille 18-Gauge 3.5mm Rainbow Enameled Copper Jump Ring Mix - 1 Ounce
Price: $13.00

3.0 out of 5 stars I ordered this item because I like the colors that I see in the photo, August 4, 2016
Review Update on August 16, 2016

Since I was allowed to keep this item, I am changing the rating and added more updates to my review. I made a Byzantine Bracelet out of these jump rings. I made my own clasp to match one of the colors. It turned out pretty when done. I got a lot of compliments from Facebook Friends when I shared the finished bracelet. I only wore this twice and I noticed that the colors are peeling. See the new photos added.

Review on August 4, 2016
I ordered this item because I like the colors that I see in the photo, a variety of pastel colors. I received my order this afternoon and was surprised when I opened the package to see an entirely different color Jump Rings. It says exactly the same as the description of the item "Weave Got Maille 18-Gauge 3.5mm ID Rainbow. It has the same model number MX1835Rainbow-OZ. The only problem is the jump rings are of entirely different colors than in the photo.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Jstyle Jewelry Stainless Steel Hoop Earrings for Women Huggie Hypoallergenic 3 Pairs a Set 30MM
Offered by Jstyle Jewelry
Price: $39.96

1.0 out of 5 stars It Is A Challenge To Take These Earrings Off. They Are So Difficult to Open & Close., August 2, 2016
I only opened the Silver one because I was going to make a Beaded Hoop Earrings with Swarovski Crystal Bicone Beads that I also purchased from Amazon.The problem is, this pair of earrings are very difficult to open. It is a challenge to take them off. My ears were red by the time I was able to take them off. I can't put up with these. These have got to go back.

Artistic Wire Chain Maille Jump Rings Gold Color Non Tarnish Brass - 18 Ga/ID 3.57mm/110pc
Offered by THE BT GROUP
Price: $6.12
6 used & new from $3.49

4.0 out of 5 stars 110 Jump Rings Is Not Really 110. It Is Always Short Of Rings., July 26, 2016
Since my first order's (on 07/15/2016) missing 11 Jump Rings were replaced with a new package with no problems, I am changing my review of the seller from 3-Star to 4-Star. I believe the Seller deserves a good rating. Besides, these are tiny items and it is very easy to make mistakes especially when counting them.

I made Gold Byzantine Bracelet with these Jump Rings and made my own 16-Gauge S-Shaped Clasp and a Jump Ring Connector that looks perfect with it.

TEKTON 3516 Precision 45-Degree Bent Long Nose Pliers
TEKTON 3516 Precision 45-Degree Bent Long Nose Pliers
Price: $5.99
9 used & new from $5.69

2.0 out of 5 stars This Should Not Be Used For Chainmaille Project. The sharp teeth will ruin the jump rings even if you put tape to cover them., July 20, 2016
i purchased this plier because this has 4 1/2 stars on review when I was looking for one to use in Chain Maille making. When I got this last night, I was disappointed to see that this has sharp teeth which is a no no for jewelry making. This would have been fine if it comes with removable nylon covers to make this multi-purpose. I tried to make it work by putting tape on the teeth but the teeth were so sharp that it ruined a lot of my jump rings. I have no choice but to return this.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3