Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for T. Daugherty > Reviews

Browse

T. Daugherty's Profile

Customer Reviews: 32

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

T. Daugherty RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Steel World (Undying Mercenaries Series Book 1)
Steel World (Undying Mercenaries Series Book 1)
Price: $3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good sci-fi, October 9, 2014
This was a good breed of the sci-fi that I enjoy. A little bit of aliens, a little bit of future-tech, and a good amount of action. There were a few typographical and grammar errors here and there that were a bit of an annoyance but other than that, it was overall well written.

Mr. Pumice Ultimate Pumi Bar (Pack of 4)
Mr. Pumice Ultimate Pumi Bar (Pack of 4)
Offered by La Belle B Supply
Price: $6.69
13 used & new from $6.69

5.0 out of 5 stars My feet have been so soft, June 4, 2013
Since I bought a these, my feet have been super soft and callus free. All I use is a little bit of soap on my feet and then scrub away. No need to complicate it. I use it every day in the shower (just a light scrub daily) and these bars are working much better for me than the pumice stone type products I've bought numerous times in the past!

DEAL OF THE DAY - 180 Cosmetics Shaping Solution, All Over Body Firming, Tightening Cream and Slimming Cream, Clinically Approved. Immediate Skin Tightening and Skin Shaping Effect During Diet and after Pregnancy or Weight Loss - DAILY DEALS

2.0 out of 5 stars My skin was super soft, but that was all, June 4, 2013
I bought this and the 3D Ex Stretch cream to use on my abdomen, upper arms, and upper thighs. I will start by saying that I am 5' 7" and weigh 143lbs. I have had 3 kids. I have some loose skin on the tummy area but it's not a huge problem or anything, so maybe that's why I didn't some kind of amazing results. I wasn't looking for a miracle cream, just something to help my skin feel a little tighter in certain areas. I can honestly say that this product didn't really help me. It DID make my skin super soft though! Which was an added bonus since I realized it wasn't working for anything else. In the end I resorted to a daily work out routine and the Bellabaci Body Cup set that I use daily in the shower, to help tighten/firm my skin. As I stated with the 3D Ex Stretch that I reviewed as well, I MIGHT be able to justify spending 25 bucks a bottle to maintain that smooth skin since it was the softest my skin has ever been, but it's definitely not worth it for anything else. Three stars for the moisturizing ability, zero stars for removing skin tightening, miinus 1 star for all of the typos on the packaging....just makes me feel like i bought a fake product.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 10, 2013 8:40 AM PDT

3D Ex Stretch,  Pregnancy Stretch Marks Prevention & Reduction Cream, Clinically Approved. During & After Pregnancy or Diet. Stretch Marks also known as Pregnancy Lines, Red Lines or Skin Scars. ExStretch
3D Ex Stretch, Pregnancy Stretch Marks Prevention & Reduction Cream, Clinically Approved. During & After Pregnancy or Diet. Stretch Marks also known as Pregnancy Lines, Red Lines or Skin Scars. ExStretch

2.0 out of 5 stars Not nearly as good as Strivectin..., June 4, 2013
I bought this because it was cheap. I was surprised that the combination of this and the 3D Shaper cream made my skin so soft, but other than that, it did nothing for my stretch marks or skin tightening. In all fairness, my stretch marks are relatively light and cover only a small area of my lower abdomen (with a couple of darker lines thrown in the mix). But even so, you would think this cream would have shown SOME improvement! After using it for over a month, I went to my local costco and bought a double pack of Strivectin for roughly 135 bucks. In just 2 weeks I saw lightening of the stretch marks. I then started using it on my upper thighs as well where the stretch marks were a little deeper, and I am so impressed with the Strivectin. I will not be going back to this stuff. On another website online its list price is $79 which is outrageous to me since it is just not worth it. I normally use Aveno lotion (which I also buy in the double pack at costco) for roughly 14 bucks. I would say that for the smoothness of my skin while using the 3D Ex Stretch, I MIGHT be able to justify spending 25 bucks a bottle to maintain that smooth skin since it was the softest my skin has ever been, but it's definitely not worth it for removing stretch marks. Three stars for the moisturizing ability, zero stars for removing the stretch marks. Minus 1 star for all of the typos on the packaging....just makes me feel like i bought a fake product.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 10, 2013 8:34 AM PDT

Woman Black Elastic Band Rhinestone Metal Flower Cinch Waist Belt
Woman Black Elastic Band Rhinestone Metal Flower Cinch Waist Belt

5.0 out of 5 stars Great belt!, June 4, 2013
I love this belt. I was very surprised a the quality. I had been looking at my local outlet mall to find a nice waist belt to go with a beautiful Tory Burch sundress. i was pretty disappointed because everything I came across was total crap, and more expensive than this belt. I ordered this basically as a last resort and was just crossing my fingers that the good reviews were honest. Indeed they were! It is perfect! Just the right width & length with the perfect amount of stretch. Do yourself a favor and just but this belt. Or go to a nice department store and be willing to shell out a decent amount of money for a nice one.

Buggyguard Retractable Stroller Lock, Monkey
Buggyguard Retractable Stroller Lock, Monkey
Price: $18.99
17 used & new from $14.67

4.0 out of 5 stars Will deter MOST stroller thieves..., September 18, 2012
Yes, it is obviously not the sturdiest thing you can buy to secure your stroller investment...but it WILL make someone think twice about strolling off with your stroller. It is a lock, after all, and it does work. I felt perfectly confident using this at Disney World for entire trip. If you secure it correctly, your stroller will not be able to pushed, and a thief (or even someone who just mistakes your stroller for their own) will see that the wheels are being locked up by this device and leave it alone. Now, yes, the cable can be cut. But realistically, not many people walk around with cable cutters on a regular basis. And yes, if your stroller is not locked TO some permanent fixture, then it can be picked up and carried off, but if you have a large stroller like us, that's not likely. Definitely more likely with an umbrella stroller...so just lock it to something.

OXO Tot Apple Divider, White/Green (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
OXO Tot Apple Divider, White/Green (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Super easy!, September 18, 2012
I love this corer. No banging required, and its nice and sturdy. I also don't hurt myself when trying to pull the core out. On my other one, it couldn't be pulled out and had to be pushed through instead, resulting it frequently scratching the skin on the knuckle of my thumb against the metal. Now it is extremely easy to give my kids sliced apples for snacks.

Fiskars 18 Inch StaySharp Max Grass Catcher (For Model 6201)
Fiskars 18 Inch StaySharp Max Grass Catcher (For Model 6201)
Offered by CPO Outlets
Price: $39.99
13 used & new from $33.27

3.0 out of 5 stars Depends on your yard, September 7, 2012
I'm giving this a 3-star because it really works differently depending on your yard. If you have a nice open yard, this product would be a 5 star product. It goes on and removes fairly easy, and it catches all of your clippings which is good for your lawn sometimes. If you have a smaller fenced in yard with many corners and obstacles, this would be a 1 star product. Whenever you bump anything, whether on the side or front, the catcher will fall off. Also, those smaller corners are going to be difficult to get in to because the catcher sets the blades so far back from the furthest forward point. I have a yard in between these two yard types, hence the 3-stars. but I have been frustrated putting the catcher back on correctly every 10 feet in the past.

I like that it collapses easily for storage, and I think especially this winter it will come in handy. The mesh catches all of the grass and empties very cleanly for it being fabric. I remember with my gas mower bag, there would always bee a good amount of grass stuck on the bag still and that doesn't happen with this.

Magpul Gen 2 MBUS Rear Flip Sight, Flat Dark Earth
Magpul Gen 2 MBUS Rear Flip Sight, Flat Dark Earth
Offered by NTechSales
Price: $42.90
20 used & new from $38.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Magpul does it again, September 4, 2012
I've been having a lot of luck with magpul products lately. I just can't seem to go wrong with them. This sight is small, durable, and highly functional. When I bought it, I wasn't even aware that the sight is spring loaded for the flip up function which is a great added bonus. I've previously only dealt with folding sights which require actual folding up and down. If am electronic sight goes out, the flick of a thumb and this sight is up and ready to go. I am highly impressed once again.

The photo shows you everything you need to know. Easy rail attachment, windage knob, small aperature and large aperature sight options, and flip-up/fold down.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Offers everything I need., September 4, 2012
This grip offers everything you need in a grip. It is comfortable, it is ergonomic, it has good abrasion for extra grip, but not too much, it has a storage compartment in the grip for storing batteries for sights, it is lightweight, and it looks good. I haven't used a grip that I like more, and I don't see any reason to try to seek one out now.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4