Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Kiss Rocks Vegas Water Sports
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Browse

Amazon Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 301

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer "rk4runner" RSS Feed (Mililani, Hawaii)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
AmazonBasics Digital Luggage Scale
AmazonBasics Digital Luggage Scale
Price: $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazon Digital Scale, August 17, 2016
I bought 2 scales and they are cheap, pretty accurate, and light weight. I got one for the wife since she is always asking me to weigh her luggage. This way she can do it herself.

Yoga Mat Towel + Hand Towel Combo - Non Slip - Ultra Absorbent - Premium Microfiber - Quick Dry - Machine Washable (Gray, 1 Mat Towel 24"x72" + 1 Hand Towel 24"x15")
Offered by Jaci Global
Price: $49.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Yoga Mat Towel, August 17, 2016
So far so good, I washed the towels and no problems noted such as unraveling of the edges etc. I am using the big towel for yoga practice and it's pretty good as I haven't slipped yet. I use the smaller towel to wrap around my seat belt so it doesn't get wet and the towel absorbs the sweat. After yoga practice, I place the big towel over my truck seat after yoga practice when driving home.
I use the towels for a week at a time and it dries quickly and it doesn't smell.

EcoBox Poly Bag, Flat, 16 x 30, 6mil Clear 250 per case (V-6671)
EcoBox Poly Bag, Flat, 16 x 30, 6mil Clear 250 per case (V-6671)
Price: $192.65

4.0 out of 5 stars EcoBox Poly Bag, August 8, 2016
I used the poly bags to hold dirt, rocks and cinders. They lasted about 4 months in the sun before they started to tear by itself. So at the end of July, I re-bagged the broken ones and placed a reflective tarp over them to see if it would help. The bags are strong.

Sorbus® Double Hammock with Steel Stand Two Person Adjustable Hammock Bed - Storage Carrying Case Included, Blue/Green Stripes
Offered by SELL BELOW COST
Price: $89.99
8 used & new from $68.31

4.0 out of 5 stars Sorbus Hammock, August 8, 2016
The frame yoke had one plastic cap crushed and the plastic cap was damaged. Also an area where the paint was scraped. The strings stretched so I started with the highest hookup point and sat in the hammock then readjusted the hooks to a lower hole in the frame. Other than the 2 problems noted, the hammock is okay.

At-The-Movies Popcorn ATM2W Concession Express Popcorn-2#, 2 lb., White
At-The-Movies Popcorn ATM2W Concession Express Popcorn-2#, 2 lb., White
Offered by Concession Express
Price: $6.95
2 used & new from $6.95

5.0 out of 5 stars AT The Movies Popcorn, August 8, 2016
I am not knowledgeable about the different types of popcorn but I like this popcorn. I don't use oil or salt when popping and eating popcorn.

Barrett-Jackson Car Scratch Remover with a Polishing Compound for Premium Car Scratch Repair and Car Polish, 9965, 8 oz.
Price: $10.61
2 used & new from $10.61

4.0 out of 5 stars Scratch Removing Polish, August 8, 2016
This polish cannot remove scratches. It might cover it up but at certain angles, I can still see the scratches. Looking directly at the scratch makes it appear as if the scratch disappeared.

Eunicell CR2032 5004LC Lithium Blister Pack 3V 3 Volt Coin Cell Batteries (20 pcs)
Offered by InnoLife
Price: $5.99
3 used & new from $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap CR2032, August 8, 2016
These batteries are great. So far, the batteries I used work okay. I haven't got a bad one yet. These are so cheap that 2 of these batteries at a local store costs 2 for $5.

TTLIFE Hand Grip Gripper Adjustable Resistance 22-88 Lbs Strength Training Forearm Muscle Wrist Exerciser Developer Green for Athletes Pianists Kids
Offered by Nantang Boutique Store
Price: $20.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gripper Strength Training, July 11, 2016
I got confused at first trying to set the tension but I got it and do the grip strengthener daily. Even my wife does it.

Intro-Tech Automotive TT-78 "Custom Auto Shade" Sun Shade
Intro-Tech Automotive TT-78 "Custom Auto Shade" Sun Shade
Price: $33.09
8 used & new from $28.53

5.0 out of 5 stars Intro-Tech Custom Truck Shade, July 11, 2016
This fits on my Tacoma like a glove. I still need to bend the ears by the mirror but it fits like a glove against the glass. The truck interior is warm when installed but not hot. This was money well spent.

32Degrees Weatherproof Men's Heat Heavyweight Thermal Shirt Henley, Black, Small
Price: $32.00

5.0 out of 5 stars 32Degrees Heavyweight Shirt, July 11, 2016
I am a size small and the heavyweight shirt fits not to tight and not to loose but just right. I am liking this shirt. The cost was under $10. It was a steal and an excellent bargain.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20