Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now
Profile for Maria Gagliano > Reviews

Browse

Maria Gagliano's Profile

Customer Reviews: 1626
Top Reviewer Ranking: 702

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Maria Gagliano "Maria" RSS Feed (United States)
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Magicdo® 24 pcs Color Pens, Washable Art Watercolor Fine-tip Pen for Adults & Kids Coloring, Drawing, Doodling(24pcs )
Offered by Magic Decoration
Price: $11.99
2 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This set of 24 colors is perfect. It comes in a little plastic carry case ..., August 26, 2016
This set of 24 colors is perfect. It comes in a little plastic carry case that looks like a bottle. The washable colors are bright and colorful. The markers flow easily and give complete coverage.
I love the many different hues each color. So far we have used them to address a box, write a note for our favorite UPS guy and color in some color books. They didn't bleed through this book but it is made of card stock paper. They did bleed through the note to UPS.

Great price for this set.

Disclaimer: I received a complimentary product for my honest opinion. My star ratings are exact based on Amazon's star descriptions. My reviews are 100% honest and true based on my personal opinion not on a company’s description or request. No monetary compensation was received
Comment Comment | Permalink

Lemon Squeezer Manual Lemon Press Juicer MORE Juice with LESS Effort Dishwasher Safe Green
Offered by dotrademg
Price: $6.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Juicer!, August 25, 2016
This is a manual lemon juicer that allows you to squeeze out as much juice from lemons as possible.

The 411:
The juicer is made up of two pieces the main piece is the squeezer with the handle. It has multiple holes to ensure the juice drips into your bowl or cup and a strainer ensuring you get zero pits in your juice.

It is made of plastic which scares me a little. It is a very thick plastic and is held together by one long pin that allows you to open and close the juicer. So far I have juiced two lemons which would be four halves. It can hear the juicer as I squeeze it over the lemon and I am waiting for the moment it cracks at the pin area or the handle area. I don't see this happening right this second but I don't have high hopes for it long term. (Will update in the future).

It has a strainer and a cup area so when you place your lemon over the rounded cup which is what pushes against it allowing the juice to come out. I wish it was just a little less concaved as it is this that makes the lemon sit so high up on the juicer until you get some of the juice pressed out. This is the reason I believe it will break.

It definitely does get out a lot of juice. Two or three pushes and the lemon is completely juiced.

It is very easy to clean.

Conclusion:
I like the product a lot. We drink lemon water with apple cider vinegar every morning and find this to definitely allow us a way to get juice from a lemon we are just hoping it lasts.

Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 25, 2016 7:15 PM PDT

Magicdo® Retractable Color Gel Pens,12 Assorted Colors Premium Gel Ink Roller Ball Pens, 0.5 Millimeter Metal Tip, Paper mate(12pcs)
Offered by Magic Decoration
Price: $13.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Super Fine Gel Tips, August 25, 2016
This set of colored gel pens comes in bright and beautiful colors.
Three different shades of blue, red, two shades of pink, orange, two shades of green, two shades of purple and a black.
They are perfect for very fine, detailed work (definitely impressed but I found that the larger sections were more difficult to get good coverage.
They come in a plastic see through, holding case and are easy to put in and take out.
Each one comes with a tiny, rubber tip which needs to be removed prior to using.
All in all a great set for those tiny spaces in the mandala type coloring books.

Fisca Leather Women's Moccasins Loafer Flat Shoes-Sky Blue 9
Fisca Leather Women's Moccasins Loafer Flat Shoes-Sky Blue 9
Offered by Fisa Trade 1
Price: $36.69

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and Easy To Get On And Off, August 23, 2016
These are comfortable moccasins that also look amazing. The baby blue with brown accent is as comfortable as wearing slippers outside. They are flexible and easy to get on and off. The bottoms have round bouncy rubber pads.

There is a wonderful cushion on the bottom so your feet are comfortable all day.

I wore these to Hershey Park with my family and walked in them for 3 days straight. They are extremely comfy and my feet never felt tired or hot.

Definitely recommend these.

Comment Comment | Permalink

Playtoy Magnetic Colorful Erasable Baby/Kids Early Education Drawing Board Blackboard
Offered by TONOR
Price: $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Colorful Magnetic Board With Colors Underneath, August 23, 2016
Length:: 0:35 Mins

The magnetic boards were my kids first blackboard. We used them from the age of 1 to learn our alphabets and numbers. The first time my son wrote his name it was on a magnetic board. We use them for studying for spelling tests and my kids are 11 and 13. We love that they are so easy to clean off. No eraser like with markers and no chalk dust.

This erasable baby/kids toy has a handle for easy carrying.
Is light enough for those as young as 2 to carry.
The pen is attached by a string and stays put in a cutout so you can't lose it or trip on it.
The eraser is a swiping arm inside the board.

This is a durable toy but what makes it better than any we have had in the past is that instead of the basic black there is now colors when you write. So fun! Just to clarify, you cannot pick the color, it just appears.

This a great price and a long term toy.

ZAFUL Women Double Layer Chiffon Pleated Long Maxi Skirt with Elastic Waistband
ZAFUL Women Double Layer Chiffon Pleated Long Maxi Skirt with Elastic Waistband
Offered by ZAFUL
Price: $29.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty and Versatile, August 23, 2016
It is a pretty skirt. We love the pleated, airy look to it. We ordered a size XLarge and feel it runs small. Our model is a size 12 and it was tight on the stomach however if sized perfectly this would be a 5+ star.

The skirt has a layer built in so it isn't see through. There are about 2.8 inches from the layer to the bottom that is see through at the ankle area. We love this. It is such a feminine skirt and can be dressed up or dressed down.

Hand wash only because the hem is delicate.

Art pencils/Drawing Colored Pencil Kasimir with Assorted Colors for Sketch/ Secret Garden Coloring Book(Pack of 48)
Offered by Kasimir Direct
Price: $12.99
2 used & new from $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Set of Colored Pencils, August 23, 2016
We never have enough art supplies in this house. Colored pencils are a hot commodity so we were very excited to check out this 48 pencil set. We were impressed with the various hues of colors for blues, purples, reds, oranges, pinks, purple, yellows, greens, and more. Perfect for coloring or sketching. The pencils were easy to sharpen, we used an electric sharpener. They didn't break when you sharpen or leave jagged pieces of wood.

They provide great coverage and we even liked the box.

My daughter started creating immediately. (see photo 5)

men's Long Sleeved Top Team Valor Team Instinct Team Mystic new style BLUE-S
men's Long Sleeved Top Team Valor Team Instinct Team Mystic new style BLUE-S
Offered by BARENY
Price: $9.99
3 used & new from $9.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Team Mystic Shirt, August 23, 2016
Giving this shirt 5 starts based on the feel and look. It is a nice looking men's shirt. The colors are amazing. The feel is soft and comfy. We love this thin, soft cotton shirt. The look perfect for all Pokemon Team Mystic fans. We love the chest emblem and the sleeve emblem which is blue the color of Team Mystic. We ordered a small for my son who is 5'2" 120 pounds. He wears a size 14-16. The shirt definitely runs small. If you are ordering, I recommend a size larger than you normally wear.

It washes well!

Disclaimer: I received a discounted product for my honest opinion. My star ratings are exact based on Amazon's star descriptions. My reviews are 100% honest and true based on my personal opinion not on a company’s description or request. No monetary compensation was received.
Comment Comment | Permalink

PAUL JONES Mens Casual Slim Fit Dress Shirts Violet(XL)
PAUL JONES Mens Casual Slim Fit Dress Shirts Violet(XL)
Offered by Paul Jones Clothing
Price: $24.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Shade of Purple, August 23, 2016
We love the color of this men's casual slim fit dress shirt. It is a nice rich purple and looks good with everything. Based on the measurements we ordered an extra large for my husband. He could button it but there was no way for him to move his arms. He is a muscular guy. He was worried about the seams on the arms as well. The hem on the inside of the arms was very prominent (photo 1) while on most of his other shirts, it is almost invisible.

The shirt has purple buttons that match the shirt. Nice bold statement shirt. Great price for the shirt just order a size larger.

Comment Comment | Permalink

Happy Halloween Banner Flags Party Banners Halloween Flags for Halloween Party Decorations
Offered by OUNONA Direct
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Colors, You String!, August 23, 2016
This is a lovely Happy Halloween Banner for decoration during the month of Halloween. The 6" triangles each have two holes for weaving the enclosed strings. It took about 6 minutes. The triangles are made of card stock with the design on one side. Light enough to be hung with tape. The package does say good for indoor or outdoor however I would not hang these outside. Do not believe it is weather proof.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20