Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM
Profile for Optimus Peach > Reviews

Browse

Optimus Peach's Profile

Customer Reviews: 175

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Optimus Peach RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18
Office Marshal® Eco Office Chair Mat - 30" x 48", Multiple Sizes - Hard Floor Protection - BPA Free | Opaque
Offered by Iconik Direct
Price: $54.99
3 used & new from $18.84

3.0 out of 5 stars Slippery on tile, April 13, 2016
It slips on tile, but protects it.

iPhone 6 Screen Protector, Volt Shield Class S HD Clear iPhone 6 (4.7") Screen Protector Anti-Fingerprint / Anti-Bubble Premium High Definition (HD)- 3 Pack Lifetime Replacement Warranty Screen Shield For Apple iPhone 6

5.0 out of 5 stars Should order 2 sets in case you get a bad batch like I did, February 25, 2016
First time I used this - total fail - cleaned my phone before application. Used all 3 screen covers and either had bubbles or some speck or something else. Went back to Moshi - that was a waste of money/time. The sides didn't attach to my phone so it essentially was open and allowed dust to get between the screen and screen protector.

Read reviews for this and figured I'd give it another go - well - this time worked. Only took 1 try. Maybe the batch I got before was a bad batch, and for under $5 - this was a great bargain.

OfficeWorld 1 Set Ink Cartridge for Epson 273XL Black PhotoBlack Cyan Magenta Yellow,Compatible with Epson XP 620 XP 610 XP 600 XP 820 XP 810 XP 800 XP 520
Offered by ifreeMall
Price: $19.00

4.0 out of 5 stars ... leak a little when you install but is a great value. Will buy, February 21, 2016
Does leak a little when you install but is a great value. Will buy again

Multi Pet Nobbly Wobbly Dog Rubber Ball-Medium
Multi Pet Nobbly Wobbly Dog Rubber Ball-Medium
Price: $3.26
26 used & new from $1.36

1.0 out of 5 stars I've bought this before in the past - but not from this vendor - and it was great - my dogs LOVED it, January 12, 2016
First I was sent the wrong item - the replacement item was broken. I didn't bother letting the seller know. I've bought this before in the past - but not from this vendor - and it was great - my dogs LOVED it. This time - not so much - it's not even worth giving to the pups.

K'NEX K-FORCE - Double Draw Building Set + Target
K'NEX K-FORCE - Double Draw Building Set + Target
Price: $41.00
12 used & new from $35.67

3.0 out of 5 stars This was a really fun toy to build together with my son - he ..., January 12, 2016
This was a really fun toy to build together with my son - he liked it but once it's built - he went back to his nerf guns. The darts were low quality and broke easily. The k'nex pieces were really just the support structure for the barrel. We had a few missing pieces so had to pull out his current k'nex to find replacements.

Char-Broil Grill Cover, 53 Inch Vinyl (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Char-Broil Grill Cover, 53 Inch Vinyl (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by Queen of Sales
Price: $27.25

2.0 out of 5 stars Weber cover is fine - this grill cover not so much, January 5, 2016
This is not a solid investment if you intend on this to be outside. I have this grill next to a Weber grill with a Weber cover. Weber cover is fine - this grill cover not so much.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 20, 2016 9:05 AM PST

Ace Mini Dominoes
Ace Mini Dominoes
Price: $5.99
3 used & new from $5.98

3.0 out of 5 stars Otherwise - it's a great set for on the go, December 22, 2015
This review is from: Ace Mini Dominoes (Toy)
The case for this was a bit flimsy and dominoes would fall out on the sides so I had to stick this inside a snack size plastic zip bag. Otherwise - it's a great set for on the go.

AspenTek Dual USB Universal Travel Wall Charger Adapter with Us Uk Eu and Au Plug Built in for Smartphones Iphone Ipad Samsung Galaxy S5/s4/s3/s2 Galaxy Note 2 PDA Mobile Phones

5.0 out of 5 stars It was super easy to use and it's great that it already ..., December 22, 2015
I've been looking for a travel charger and really needed a swiss army knife of chargers since we were travelling all over and didn't want to lug a bunch of different things. It's a little bulky (like a tennis ball) but worth it. It was super easy to use and it's great that it already had 2 USB ports so I didn't even need to get 2 of these for 2 devices. Super convenient. Surprisingly durable as it was in the bottom of my backpack and that got thrown around a bunch.

Apalus Hair Straightening Brush, Fast Natural Straight Hair Styling, Anion Hair Care, Anti Scald, Massage Straightening Irons, Detangling Hair Brush (Pink)
Offered by Apalus
Price: $29.99
2 used & new from $27.85

4.0 out of 5 stars ... first to admit that as a girl - I suck at the stereotypical girl things, November 14, 2015
I'm the first to admit that as a girl - I suck at the stereotypical girl things. I hate using a flat iron and a curling iron - it's all an accident waiting to happen and also takes too much time. I've been looking for a heated hair brush as I like the way my hair looks after it's used a heated product but I just don't have the time to do it. So I got this for my office and leaving it there.

It takes less than a minute to get to 180 degrees (meaning I can turn this on - turn on my computer and login and the brush is ready to go). I then take a few moments to brush my hair and poof - I look like I made an effort. My hair looks healthy and shiny after I use this.

One thing I wish it had was an auto turn off - b/c there was a day where I turned it on - had some issues come up and totally forgot that I turned it on. Luckily - it's safe enough that it didn't burn my office down. So at least I know it's safe. I've had a lot of people ask me what my hairbrush has a wire to it and now everyone is curious. It's great.

Alpha Grillers Instant Read Meat Thermometer. Ultra Fast Digital Cooking Tool With BBQ Internal Temperature Chart.
Offered by Alpha Grillers
Price: $19.97
2 used & new from $16.48

4.0 out of 5 stars EASY PEASY!, October 27, 2015
EASY PEASY!! This thing is very easy to use and to clean. It helps that there's a little grid for you to have a good idea of what the internal temp is of certain meats w/o having to look it up every time. We got it for the grill but now use it a lot in the kitchen to make sure what we're making is cooked to the right temp.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18