Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Ryley Walker Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now STEM
Profile for B. Suydam > Reviews

Browse

B. Suydam's Profile

Customer Reviews: 15

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

B. Suydam RSS Feed (Annapolis, MD USA)

Page: 1 | 2
Jigsaw Puzzles Epic
Jigsaw Puzzles Epic

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these puzzles!!, February 13, 2016
This review is from: Jigsaw Puzzles Epic (App)
These puzzles are wonderful. Since the difficulty level can be changed, they are suitable for all ages and capability. I only wish you didn't have to purchase additiOn ones so often. I would recommend for everyone e who loves puzzles.

Colorfy: Coloring Book for Adults - Best Free App
Colorfy: Coloring Book for Adults - Best Free App

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT FUN!, September 17, 2015
THis is a lot of fun. I only wish you didn't have to purchase the rest of the colors. Gets a bit expensive, but it is entertaining, and there are a nice number of pics to choose from. I will look forward to more pictures!

bsuydam@comcast.net

Bubble Witch 2 Saga
Bubble Witch 2 Saga

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It!!!!, May 8, 2015
This review is from: Bubble Witch 2 Saga (App)
This is really fun - I kind of like it better then the first one! My only complaint - games like this have so many things to purchase,and I wish they didn't.
But I would still recommend this game.

The Cat Who Talked Turkey (Cat Who... Book 26)
The Cat Who Talked Turkey (Cat Who... Book 26)
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Enchanting!, November 4, 2014
I love these books and cannot get enough of them. Me Braun writes wonderful books that should satisfy anyone who likes mysterious,entertaining novels and have cats as a focus of interest. I look forward to my next volume!

Tutti Frutti - Fruit Match (3) Three Game
Tutti Frutti - Fruit Match (3) Three Game
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT, May 23, 2014
THIS IS A GREAT GAME TO PLAY! Challenging for everyone,and the graphics a 're Really fun. It does make you think too, unlike other match games.

Lost Jewels
Lost Jewels

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun game!, April 3, 2014
This review is from: Lost Jewels (App)
This different, so I enjoy it for that alone. Still figuring it out a bit. It's not hard, just a little different.

Lamp of Aladdin
Lamp of Aladdin

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game!, January 11, 2014
This review is from: Lamp of Aladdin (App)
I like this game - it has enough variety to keep your interest an d to keep going. I am not crazy about the buying part during the game-with this or other games and I generally Don't get them,but so far IHAVEN,T had to do this here.. Only Time will tell.

Mo Christmas Candy - Match (3) Three Game
Mo Christmas Candy - Match (3) Three Game
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun!, December 20, 2013
This is really a fun game - very addictive. I find myself being brought back to this NO matter what I am playing at the time. Don't let this being a match 3 game fool you. Lots of challenges here!

Flowertown
Flowertown
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Beleavable, July 24, 2013
This review is from: Flowertown (Kindle Edition)
This author is one I would love forevermore of. She has made the whole scenario seem all too believable and scary. Is there a followup book planed, or maybe even published?

Stone Maidens
Stone Maidens
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Riviting mystery, July 18, 2013
This review is from: Stone Maidens (Kindle Edition)
I give this a 5 star rating - I COULD NOT PUT IT DOWN!!! It puts me in mind of my favorite author, Kathy Reich's. LOOKING forward to reading more of Mr. Richards books.

Page: 1 | 2