May 8, 2015
First of all, I love yoga already. But, these 2 routines really help stretch out tension and Jessica gives you time to really breathe into the stretch - which I have found to be annoying with other instructors when they rush to the next move. The energizing flow is perfect to get you moving in the morning or for those days when you're feeling sluggish. It didn't feel like a workout at all but I was actually a little sore the next day from this workout and I would like to consider myself in shape. The relaxing flow is really nice if you want a good stretching session. In the past, I never took the time to stretch or focus on my flexibility, but now it's a part of my routine. The stretches feel nice and if you hold tension in your muscles this is a good way to let it go. When I'm stressed, I tend to get tension headaches and back pain from my tight muscles... these workouts help! I highly recommend. My only suggestion is that I wish there were more routines on this DVD. Otherwise, it's great.
15 people found this helpful