Reviewed in the United States on December 14, 2017
Never thought I'd buy a pair of crocs. I've been making fun of them for the past decade but when we moved into a new place with hard floors, I needed something to wear around the house. I stand/walk a lot at work and wanted something that was very comfortable.

Got these bad boys and couldn't be happier. After a long day in dress shoes I look forward to wearing these when I get home. Great for working around the house and going up and down the stairs on hard flooring. I flip the strap up and go for the clog configuration. The look better that way and stay on fine without the strap behind your heel. Also nice that they are pretty grippy. I wear them cooking in the kitchen and don't have any issues when I spill stuff on the floor.

I would definitely recommend these to anyone. They don't look the coolest but I'm a dad now so I'm fine with that. They are a much more comfortable upgrade from flip flop or slipper for wearing around the house. My only regret is not getting a cool color. If you're gonna get crocs you might as well go big!
72 people found this helpful