Reviewed in the United States on August 9, 2019
We've tried much more expensive robot vacuums only to have them die under the onslaught of fur in this house. The roomba and the neato both failed miserably.
This vacuum was a lot cheaper, and works better than the others ever have.
The long silicone like sweeping brushes in the front really grab fur and grim from around furniture legs and corners.
It tracks randomly around the house but always seems to get the floor really clean.
It hasn't had trouble transitioning from our wood floors to thicker pile carpets, and it cleans the carpets really well.
It has unplugged a few electronics in it's zeal..the motor is powerful enough to get it in to trouble sometimes, but it hasn't gone off any ledges or over stairs.

Cons: wheels are a little squeaky on ours..not a big deal as we tend to run it during the day.
The dust collection bin is kind of small if you have 2 dogs. I let it run for about half an hour, empty it and then run it for the rest of the cycle.

I am disabled and have trouble bending from the hips. The remote has been a life saver for me. I can steer the vacuum towards me while I am sitting to empty the bin, and it also allows you to send it to a location you need to clean..then hit the spot clean feature and it's done.

Really glad we bought this vacuum, saves me a lot of time trying to keep the house vacuumed.
7 people found this helpful