Reviewed in the United States on April 28, 2020
I am susceptible to plantar fasciitis and have recently started a daily fitness walk of 40-45 minutes (2.5-3 miles) at the start of each day. The heel cushioning in the running shoes I had been wearing for regular walking began to break down a couple of weeks into my new routine. I ordered these because of the extra heel cushioning. They look good and once I had used them for a couple of days they became comfortable and enable me to use a better heel to toe movement on my walks.

Two things surprised me: 1. They are about twice as heavy as the shoes I was wearing - this has actually enhanced my workout, but took a little getting used to, and 2. The term "sneakers" does not seem appropriate as they are so loud, I don't see how one could sneak up on anybody. They remind me of my hiking boots in that regard. No big deal unless I am trying to sneak around the house and not wake anybody up.

Anyhow, I've now been wearing them every morning for a couple of weeks and enjoy them more all the time. I got the same size as a pair of skechers loafers I bought awhile back. These fit a little looser in the body and heel than the loafers at first, but fit much better the more I wear them.
0Comment Report abuse Permalink