Reviewed in the United States on October 4, 2015
Found this DVD in my search for yoga poses I can do to ease back into yoga after 35 years. I am currently under the care of a spine specialist and a physical therapist. They did not recommend yoga, but many of the "exercises" they are recommending are actually yoga poses. In this DVD, smiling, encouraging Jane Adams offers quite a bit to choose from. No floor poses! I like that it offers 3 sections. On most days, I work with section #2, where I am able to do 99% of the poses. At this stage of my life (I'm 69), I am very concerned about balance, and this DVD helps in that regard. I recently retired from a desk job, and, as you can imagine, I spent too much of my day sitting.
I also have Jane's DVD:
Gentle Yoga: 7 Beginning Yoga Practices for Mid-life (40's - 70's) including AM Energy, PM Relaxation, Improving Balance, Relief from Desk Work, Core Strength, and more.  This one is a bit more challenging, however, I DO enjoy it, also.
I also recommend Peggy Cappy's http://www.amazon.com/Yoga-Rest-Us-Peggy-Cappy/dp/B0001IXT90/ref=sr_1_4?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1443962720&sr=1-4&keywords=yoga+peggy+cappy This one offers standing and sitting options (no floor work).
I recommend checking your local library to find out if you can rent these - very helpful in determining if this is for you!
12 people found this helpful