Reviewed in the United States on January 21, 2018
I purchased this in August of 2015 and it has served its purpose well. Assembly was easy. If I remember correctly, it took me less than 30 minutes. I don’t use it for anything else other than pull ups and chin-ups, but I’m sure it’ll be good for pushups and sit-ups. I question how effective dips would be on this since it seems a bit too low to do a full movement dip. It has handled my weight (145 lbs) well and has not started to bend or sag. I do have a couple of complaints, the padding on the bar where it meets the door frame should be thicker. Mine degraded without me noticing and the actual solid bar started to push against my doorframe. Now my doorframe is damaged. I recommend putting a sock between the doorframe and the bar to provide more padding for protection. My other complaint is that the flat piece that goes against the wall above the doorframe could discolor your wall. It did mine. I recommend putting something in between the wall and the flat plastic part to prevent against this. Other than that, this is a well built product that performs as advertised.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
596 people found this helpful