Reviewed in the United States on July 24, 2018
I'm new to the hangover prevention game. My first attempt was with Thrive+ after seeing it pop up on a Facebook ad. After deciding that it did, in fact, seem to help, I researched alternatives and came across Flyby. I made sure to do some research and see what ingredients really mattered in a pill's efficacy, and found Flyby to contain the most important ingredient: DHM. Flyby is the more affordable option compared to Thrive+, so anyone considering Thrive+ should at least order a bottle of Flyby to compare.

Since ordering Flyby, I've tried it in a variety of settings: a few casual drinks at home, 4-6 strong IPAs at the local brewery, and half a bottle of whiskey while out camping. In each case, I woke up feeling far better than expected and able to get a better start on the day, The worst I felt was after the whiskey night, but I've historically had allergic reactions to heavy amounts of whiskey that no hangover pill can cure. With that said, I was able to party till 1 a.m., then wake up at 6 a.m. to take sunrise photos. I'm a naturally anxious person with a hyperactice nervous system, so anxiety and shaky nerves related to alcohol withdrawal are very real to me. My experience with Flyby has seen that awful symptom effectively disappear. I'll definitely be purchasing another bottle of Flyby while continuing to try different products.
32 people found this helpful