December 31, 2018
I was very hesitant about buying this product from a third-party and it turns out I was right. I’ve only had this product 10 days and it’s having an issue holding a charge. The first time was about five days ago, I was watching a YouTube video. I noticed the battery draining pretty rapidly while plugged in to a charger. I moved it to three different outlets and it took four hours to go from 93% to 99%. It has stayed on charge since until two days ago when I visited my parents. When I got home and put it back on charge. I noticed the battery draining. I moved it to four different outlets, used for different chords, and three different adapters. It is been charging now for 26 hours straight and still losing battery life. This is with Wi-Fi turned off, it being on airplane mode, and the brightness turned off. Not to mention no apps are running. Somehow, I am responsible for 50% of the cost of them sending me a defective product? I don’t know other people have had had luck but I would stay away.
140 people found this helpful