Reviewed in the United States on April 19, 2020
I can’t say that I am thrilled with these wipes. I ordered them after reading some unimpressive reviews, but the product I normally buy for my family (Babyganics flushable wipes) are no longer available, and this seemed like the healthiest choice. First observation, I opened the pack and there was some browning on the top wipe, which is off-putting, but I am sure that is due to a reaction between the contents of the wipe and the glue on the seal or just oxygen exposure, maybe. I don’t know, but I don’t really want to have to try to figure that out and it doesn’t make me want to hand this product over to my family. Second observation, this cloth is large and feels thicker than other flushable wipes we have used. It’s not going to be flushed down any toilet in my house because I can tell plumbing problems will follow. Third observation, the wipes are on the dry side and once opened, seems that they will dry out quickly. I can’t see myself buying these again, if we aren’t flushing them, might as well buy a better wipe that isn’t flushable and toss them instead of flushing.
One person found this helpful
11 comment Report abuse Permalink