April 6, 2016
This device organizer was almost exactly what I was looking for! With a few of my own modifications it's just right.

First you should note that I had already purchased an Anker multi device charger that I love but hated how it looked on my counter (see pic) so I bought this hoping it would fit inside and hide all the ugly cables.

It arrived on time and was packaged well. I was delighted to find that my USB multi charger fit just fine with lots of room to spare! The only thing I wish it came with was a method of keeping the cables meant for phones that stick out the top front 3 slots in place so you don't have to fish around in there with your fingers to pull them out or take the lid off entirely. That was a very easy fix! I anticipated the problem when I bought it and purchased a pack of these sticky cable holders at Walmart for $3 and had them ready when this item arrived. They're perfect! I stuck them on the inside of the box and they keep the cables in the perfect spot.

The box looks really nice and is pretty well made. I love the magnets that hold the lid in place. They're the perfect strength! So far I have put my iPhone 6, my sons 4S, my Anker power bank, my Bluetooth headphones, my iPad Air 2 and my sons iPad 3 (in a huge foam case that wouldn't fit in other similar products) all on here and charging at once and it looks amazing! This used to take up 3 square feet of counter top space and looked awful! Now it looks chic and organized, not a cable in sight! See my pictures, but note that this does not come with the charger unit or the sticky cable holders.

All in all I'm thrilled! My only wish was that it came with a better way to keep those 3 front cables accessible without me having to modify it. I highly recommend this organizer/dock!

And for the record, I did NOT receive this product free or at a discount. I paid full price for it and am writing this review just to help other people who pay full price for stuff too!
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
112 people found this helpful