Reviewed in the United States on April 18, 2017
I really liked this story, I will be looking for others in this series.
The only thing I didn't like could be a ~ SPOILER ~ some what, so don't read further
if you don't want to know...

We know who the Serial killer is right off, and in setting up his past life, at first it makes
perfect sense, he went to prison for murder, when he gets out after many years he changes
his name for a new start in life and goes into selling Real Estate, later in the story, it goes on to
say before he went to prison he was in Real Estate and kept up his license by taking classes
while in prison, BUT... that would not be possible since he changed his name to keep that same
license he had before. It just did not make any sense to me the way it was told later in the story.

End of spoiler.

The ending is really good, and the detectives are good, I did not notice many typo's BUT
it is hard for me to notice those when I read a book from a writer who writes the way people do
in the UK with all the extra U's added into words where in the USA we do not spell them that way.

For an Indy Author this is one of the best I have come across in a long time..
I recommend it... if you enjoy a good mystery... even with knowing who the serial killer is from the start
there is still a Mystery to solve...

Happy reading
One person found this helpful
0Comment Report abuse Permalink