Reviewed in the United States on February 7, 2019
So when I first received this mattress it appeared it was going to be just perfect for my low profile bed. I was mistaken. The mattress has TONS of lumps throughout, some spots are mushier than others. Also, I fell asleep on this mattress with my boyfriend one night laying in one position the whole night (on my left side). He told me that I hadn’t moved all night. When I woke up the next day, my left side of my hip hurt SO BAD it felt like I got hit by a truck! This mattress made my body feel worse than I would have felt if I had slept on a slab of concrete on the actual floor! The pain I had on my left side lasted me almost the entire next day, it was unbearable. The mattress has absolutely NO support for your back or any part of your body for that matter. It’s hard, you can feel the lumps as I mentioned earlier just when you are sitting on it, and it seems to sit uneven in my bed frame! I guess you get what you pay for considering the cheaper price, but still, no excuse for your mattress to be CAUSING you physical pain!!! The only reason I gave it two stars is because it didn’t have that nasty chemical smell most memory foam mattresses have when first taken out of their boxes. It doesn’t really have a smell at all which I guess is good, but that is about it for the positive attributes. Let me just say, I regret this purchase... I am currently looking for a new mattress to replace this piece of junk before it cripples me!!!
3 people found this helpful