Reviewed in the United States on July 9, 2019
First, the good stuff: great seller, leggings arrived quickly, they fit as expected and the colors are FANTASTIC--which is why I bought them.

Trouble in paradise: TUMMY CONTROL - they have a thicker, high-rise waist band, but it is not a control garment by any stretch of the imagination. It is fabric with a small band of elastic on the top of the waist fabric that is more likely to dig in and cause 'the ooze over' than compress and hug you like a control garment should.

CAMEL TOE - these leggings were constructed with out a critical piece of fabric for women: a gusset. In the photo I attached, the bottom arrows indicate a proper gusset from some other leggings I have. The top arrow indicates the crotch seams of the Neonysweets leggings. I tried every style of undergarment and tried to wear them a bit lower, but there is no stopping that center seam from creeping up and showing the world what you've got working downstairs.

I wanted to love these, really, I did. I was so disappointed that they didn't spend the 5 cents in fabric and 50 cents in labor to construct a garment that has a space for lady bits. If you are not bothered by Super Nova Camel Toe or perhaps it's even your thing, then by all means, enjoy these super cool looking leggings. If your not up for a seam in your shiz, don't bother with these.
review image