Reviewed in the United States on April 22, 2017
This is best umbrella ever. The most important one is to remember when I bring it into the car, that I can't turn it over (handle up) as I am used to doing. Other than that it is great. Easy when on a porch to turn it over and spin to get rid of excess water. Easy to stand up in a utility tub or bath tub to let it drain; you just have to remember to not dump it where you don't want to.

I've used this in heavy rain with gusty winds and it holds up nicely (so far). I like the shape of the handle, very easy to carry it on my wrist when my hands are full. And it does perform just as described in regard to keeping things dry.

Mine came with a nylon cover and I highly recommend that extra. The cover protects the printed side (which is on the outside when folded) and also compresses it into a more streamlined shape, and gives you a shoulder strap to keep it out of your way when you are not using it.

This design really is one of those "why have we done it the other way all these years" kinds of things.
105 people found this helpful