June 17, 2017
Having to walk to and from my job 6 days a week in a semi-rural setting required me to invest in a pair of rain boots, esp. since it seems to rain every day of late. I am generally a size 8.5 in sneakers so ordered a size 9. Keep in mind these are Crocs so they are by nature round and wide. So are my feet. The first time I put them on I found them to be a tad too big in the heel area and flopped a bit. so I thought they might be a pain to walk in but was pleasantly surprised. After wearing them about 2x they seem to have taken on the shape of my foot and ankle. (So smart!) They got more supple with use which is really nice as when I first got them they seemed stiff.. They are absolutely lovely to walk in, there is support and a certain amount of warmth. My feet didn't get all clammy. They are super comfy and most important they get the job done. My feet are kept nice and dry ( I even stepped in a few puddles on purpose --for strictly educational purposes- lol what fun!) I wanted them in yellow but at the time of purchase they didn't have them in my size :-( so I got them in "raspberry" which doesn't look too childish (I am old), it's a rather muted shade..I recommend these definitely-and I am difficult when it comes to footwear!
These came from Germany but didn't take too long to arrive. Beware of having to return this because this seller does not provide any box, they send it directly in the box the boot comes in, the one you'd see in a store, so you'd have to find a box suitable for the boots if you wanted to send them back..
33 people found this helpful