Reviewed in the United States on May 24, 2017
I got the xl/xxl size as I'm just into the xl size based on the chart, and it's a little roomier than I think I will need it to be, but better that than too snug. It is pretty soft and cozy feeling. I'm due in November with my second and I'm looking forward to having something other than the hospital gown to wear. I read a bunch of opinions during my first pregnancy that buying a specific labor and delivery gown was a waste of money, so I didn't bother then. But looking back on it I wish I had just for the chance to have something convenient to wear that still felt like "not hospital" clothes so I didn't feel so much like an invalid.

I really like the pockets and I like that the velcro down the front has an extra row so it can sort of self-hem and be worn open like a robe without the scratchy velcro catching on stuff. I can definitely also see wearing this around the house as a cozy robe when it starts to get cooler. The pink polka dot pattern is bright and cheery without being too garish. =)
0Comment Report abuse Permalink