Reviewed in the United States on August 1, 2018
 I don't consider my house clean unless the floors are spotless. With 2 dogs and 2 cats (one of whom sheds enough to knit a sweater each year), my house rarely meets my own unattainable standards. Eufy gets me close.

When I first fired up this gizmo, my husband stood--arms akimbo and brow raised-- wondering what sort of nonsense I had wasted our money on now. Eufy bumped into EVERYTHING like a drunken, mischievous toddler. The pets were perplexed, wondering what this strange new animal was. I ended up emptying the bin 6 times on that initial run, much to my horror. Where had all this filth come from?

Eufy has gotten smarter since, yet is still foiled by the bathroom vanity, getting stuck and crying for help. She makes it back to her dock most nights so long as an errant rug or dog doesn't waylay her. She frequently gets high centered on the lip between our tile and hardwood floors. She's eaten more than a few dog toys as well.

She does not get along with our French Bulldog, Jussi. He's quite mad that her name and his are so close in pronunciation. This is not helped by the fact that she keeps running into his ankles whenever he least suspects. Jussi has declared an all out war on her much to the delight of our sadistic felines who observe the goings on from far above. There's a metaphor in there somewhere, I'm sure.

Pros:
- excellent battery life
- entertaining for pets, guests, your permenantly stoned uncle, etc.
- sparkly clean floors
- beautiful, sleek design
- fits under almost all our furniture

Cons
- harasses the dog, though he does deserve it
4,262 people found this helpful