Reviewed in the United States on April 1, 2018
These Fintie cases are super nice and practical--and certainly not just for kids. (Why should the small fry get all the good stuff?) It's nice to have a cover with a screen cover for traveling with my Fire when it's tossed into a big pocketbook or tote. But most of the time I just want to pick it up and turn it on. This silicone jacket and a tempered glass screen protector (very inexpensive insurance) are really all you need. The silicone allows you to prop up your Fire on almost any surface and have it stay in place--very useful in the kitchen for recipes, etc. There's nothing I don't like about this case, but my favorite feature are the directional cut-outs for the speaker holes which really amplify the sound and improve the volume as well as the tone. I have lots of Audible books I enjoy listening to on this, especially at night as I'm going to sleep. I get read to sleep almost every night. I'm sure that Amazon had some kind of reason for designing their fancy custom $40 case in such a way that the speaker holes are covered up when the case lid is closed, but I can't for the life of me think of what that reason could be. This is much more useful and sounds better. No one wants to have to wear earbuds or headphones all the time. Great product!
18 people found this helpful