June 17, 2016
I have been following Lauren for quite a few years now. I have never met a more caring, thoughtful, intelligent, excellent life coach and therapist. Among the many years of therapy I have been through following a traumatic childhood and a few tragedies as an adult, over 20 years worth of different therapists and councillors, social workers and the like, not one of them has been able to help me like Lauren has. She truly has a gift, and this book is a culmination of her years of hard work and care and outreach to thousands of people.

Between her and my loving husband's caring hands , I am somewhat "normal", well...a well functioning person, now against great odds.

This is my personal experience, for what it's worth. And I recommend so highly this wonderful book from a wonderful, truly gifted person above all others. Very thankful for her kindness and generosity.
4 people found this helpful