Reviewed in the United States on July 11, 2018
This is actually the second of three of these cards that I own. The first one started getting errors after about 6 months of use and then went bad within a year. Sandisk has a rather convoluted return process. I do give them credit for standing by their warranty service...their warranty is great. While this was bad I bought a second one and I'm using that. After 2 months, I am already getting errors. The product handles video and audio fine. The reason for only 3-stars. I'd rather have a micro-SD card that is reliable. Losing data is not fun. Having one card go bad and now a second card starting to fail, indicates a quality problem.
Update April 2019
So I bought this in July of 2018 and now for the last couple of months I've been getting occasional errors on this. Based on previous experience I am trying to back this up on a regular basis. I am not using the full amount of storage. Formatted capacity now shows as 183 GB and I am only using about 44GB. I am guessing that within a couple of months this one is going to fail as well.
23 people found this helpful