Reviewed in the United States on August 13, 2014
I've been through a lot of sippy cups/ water bottles for my one year old and three year old. Some seem great at first and then turn out to be not so great after you use them. Not these! They remain awesome:

PROS:
- easy for little hands to grip, without having handles
- fits in a standard cup holder, great for car rides or stroller rides (cups with handles or water bottles with wide bottoms don't fit in cup holders).
- spill proof. (I've not had any leaks or issues like I have with other "spill proof" cups that leak, or even explode out of the straw from the spill-proof valve suction).
- the kids can't chew through the spout (like they have done with the soft spouts and straws), but they are also not that really hard uncomfortable plastic either.
- no replaceable spouts or straws. (the spill proof valve is replaceable, but it is inside and will wear out much slower than a spout or straw they chew on)
- dishwasher safe, but also easy to clean by hand (no special tools, like straw cleaners, required)
- clear so you can see how much water is inside
CONS:
- Not enough color options. I couldn't get these for my kids in their favorite colors, which are orange and red.

UPDATE: Two years later and I still love these! Perfect to put in a backpack for school! The original ones I bought are still going strong and I've bough more since then, and they come in orange now!
23 people found this helpful