Reviewed in the United States on February 28, 2019
I got these for my wide feet as an everyday sneaker. Initially they were a very comfortable fit and a good, wide toe box. The sneaker actually stretched out to the point that, after about a month, I have to pull the shoestrings as tight as I can to keep them from being too loose. While they're still comfortable, they don't fit quite as well as they did the first month I had them. My big issue is their durability. I got my sneakers at the end of November/beginning of December. The have about 3 months use on them (a little less, as I don't wear them for everything) and they already have holes. The sneakers are splitting at their sides where the fabric meets the rubber sole. So far both my sneakers have holes in their sides about the size of a quarter. I don't feel that a 2-3 month lifespan is good for a name brand, decent pair of sneakers. I'm used to having my sneakers eventually wear out at the sides because of the shape of my foot, but they typically last longer. I used to wear the cheap, $10 Walmart sneakers (before they discontinued my size) and those would last about 5 months, with some pairs lasting 8 or longer, before needing to be replaced.
One person found this helpful
0Comment Report abuse Permalink