Reviewed in the United States on April 10, 2016
I have been exclusively breast pumping for almost two months now since my son is at the NICU so I need to freeze my milk. After doing some research I concluded that the Honeysuckle bags were the most bang for my buck while being of quality. However, they can get expensive for those who have to exclusively pump like myself. So last week after I noticed I was running out of the Honeysuckle bags I decided to give Lansinoh a try since they are amazons top rated breastmilk storage bag. After I received them I immediately wanted to return. I was not pleased with the bags when I compared them to the Honeysuckle bags. So 2 days ago I logged on to Amazon to do a return. Turns out that they gave me an option to exchange them for the new and improved bags! The edges are now wider and the bag seems thicker! I am so glad lansinoh listened to its customers who had complained about the milk leaking because the edges were too small. I feel that everyone who left a bad review should give these bags another chance now that they have improve them. They are honesty the best quality for the price. I will no longer be purchansing the more expensing Honeysuckle bags because the new lansinoh bags are just as well made if not better! Thank you thank you!
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
456 people found this helpful