Reviewed in the United States on May 4, 2021
I purchased this after buying the new blink outdoor camera. I used similar products on the original blink outdoor cameras and they worked great. I placed on outside and I could not see the blue recording indicator and there was absolutely no night vision. All the other features worked during the daytime. After much frustrating conversation with a Blink tech, I found out the infrared light is in a different location on the new unit. Not only the infrared, but the microphone and the blue light indicator. So the description on this product should note that they do not have the openings to allow for the new Blink cameras to work with certain features. Why Blink felt the need to re-engineer these items in different places I don't know, but between the two of these manufacturers they should have tested the product. I used my dremel tool to create the openings I needed. So I warn you, unless you feel like modifying the product for the latest blink cameras, don't purchase this product. They should work well with the original blink camera model.
One person found this helpful
Report abuse Permalink