Reviewed in the United States on July 27, 2017
I love essential oils and all the benefits from using them, and I've decided to branch out to diffusing them. This Gurunanda essential oil diffuser is the 3rd diffuser I own and so far I like it, but I'm not sure I love it yet.

The Pros:
~ The design is super sleek and sophisticated.
~ My kids love the changing colors. I'm not a fan so I love that there is an option to use the diffuser without the lights.
~ It is super quiet.
~ It quickly feels the room with your favorite fragrance, provides relaxation and relieves stress. I have a large open concept kitchen/ family room combo and it covers the entire are with no problems.
~ Very portable and lightweight.
~ Easy to clean.
~ Reasonable priced in my opinion and compared to the others I have.
~ Automatic shut off.

The Cons:
~ This came with Breathe Easy and Relaxation EOs. I tried using both but my entire family cannot stand the smell. This didn't affect my rating at all since smell is very subjective and I can use the diffuser with my favorite scents (lavender is my favorite), but I wanted to note so others are aware and can have other scents on hand just in case if they decide to purchase this.
~ The water reservoir isn't large at all. You only fill it up to the red marker, which I believe I read somewhere that it's only 10ml. Therefore, it needs to be refilled more often than I would like and doesn't last as long. It says that with the intermittent mist that it lasts 6 hours...I never timed it but I probably have gotten at most about 3 hours with it.

Overall, this diffuser is a great small diffuser with a beautiful sleek design and works well. It's great for traveling or if you need to constantly transport it from room to room. I mostly only use it at nighttime to wind down so it meets my needs. However, if you are looking for a diffuser that lasts longer without having to refill it, this might not be the right one for you.
review imagereview imagereview image