Reviewed in the United States on April 4, 2017
This was a VERY intense story!

Let me just say that the subject matter of this story isn't my cup of tea. I'm not an enormous fan of BDSM, but I absolutely HAD TO read this because Sarah wrote it. And I was not disappointed!

First of all, sexual content aside, this book brings up some pretty deep issues of self-mutilation and domestic abuse. While those are not pleasant topics, they added a great deal to the story by being the dark contrast to the light that Penny and Jack eventually found in each other.

Penny was so fun! Unsure of herself but also hilarious, I was really rooting for everything to work out for her. If anyone deserved a break, it was Penny.

Jack was great! Yes, he is also known as Master Jack, but he allowed his softer side to come out and play, which I loved. He, too, was fighting some demons, and Penny was just the perfect balance for him.

I met the whole crew at Redemption, and holy cow, I MUST go back and read this whole series! This book is totally a stand-alone, but this series is set in a gym full of alpha males who fiercely love their women...I just might have found my new favorite series :)

(I received a copy of this book in consideration of an honest review)
0Comment Report abuse Permalink