February 8, 2016
*** Updated review after fantastic customer care by the owner of AuraGlow.
_________________
This is my first amazon review ever. Needed to be written. I am not a discounted reviewer and purchased the kit for personal use.

While many of the reviewers here have spoken about the product really working (which it does), those with sensitive gums must be wary of using this product. The gum pain was apparent. My mouth watered and caused the gel to move downwards to the gums (I'm only getting lower gum pain). After the thirty minutes, my gum ridges just below the teeth were white and very sensitive. It is a given that a select few people will be adversely affected by the peroxide mix. I was lucky enough to be one of those people. This definitely scared me a little and I contacted the company.

What I got back was nothing short of amazing. The owner himself emailed me back in an extremely fast manner detailing his concerns about my wellbeing and initial review on Amazon. After several back and forth messages, he sorted my issues and proved to really have the customer at the center of the equation. I truly appreciate any company that responds so quickly and with such care.

So do your research, look into AuraGlow's pen, and see if either the kit or pen are for you. The whitening does work, so be smart in your use for those of you with sensitive gums. Rather than applying the gel onto the tray, place it directly to your teeth with a qtip or brush.
1,459 people found this helpful