Reviewed in the United States on June 25, 2018
Where have these been all my life? I just found out about these a month ago, I am behind the times.

I own Gonex packing cubes and these compression bags and I have fallen in love. I’m a world traveler and travel on a motorcycle. Since I only found out about these a month ago, I can’t tell you about my world traveling with these yet but I can tell you about traveling with them on a motorcycle. My boyfriend and I travel on a motorcycle and they are lifesavers and we just travelled with these compression bags. They keep everything organized and are durable and lightweight. Traveling on a motorcycle requires you to pack light as there isn't a lot of space when travelling on a motorcycle and most of all stay organized. You don’t want to be searching all over for items.

There were two ways of packing when we took our trip….pack all our shirts in one bag, pants in one bag or separate them by days so you aren’t pulling everything out of the motorcycle. I have a certain way of packing and my boyfriend has a certain way of packing. I stay organized by packing by the day. My boyfriend stays organized packing by items for instance all shirts in one bag, all socks in one bag. I like to pull the one bag out and just carry that bag with the items I need for the next day as we don’t stay at a hotel more than one day and you don’t have to carry so many things. These are great since they have handles on them too.

Folding items a certain way or rolling items makes it easier to identify and pull out of the bags. For instance stacking shirts on top of each other makes it harder to identify and when you pull it out you may have to refold. I’m one that makes life easy and likes to have things orderly.

You can pack so much in these compression bags. Can’t wait to purchase more items to make my life easier.
review imagereview image