Reviewed in the United States on September 13, 2017
Don't know why my 1st review didn't show up but now that I have used them this is actually more relevant. I received them in great shape with no issues at all. I have now made 4 different meals in these and I must say that "meal Prep" is nothing new ( I have always planned on left overs) but these little containers really make left overs a thing of the past. I make several different things all in one day(usually at the same time) and set them all in my freezer. I am careful to let them sit on the counter for several minutes prior to sending them into the microwave. I have had no issues with them at all and these little trays have changed my life.

I have instant lunch and dinner ready without trying to think about what to make tonight. I just grab, warm, and eat. This saves me a ton of time and cuts way down on the frustration of a nightly chore or the mistake of fast food. There are plenty of recipes on Youtube making this change a no brainer. It really does make life much easier and cuts the stress down. I cook when I have free time and I make it fun time instead of a rushed moment.

As for the product itself: They are not real tough but certainly tough enough to last for the year;with intelligent care. The major complaints I have seen have been that they are hard to open. My wife has some trouble but I have not had one time yet that there was any trouble. Just hold your left foot up and gently slide your fingers under the edge of 2 corners at the same time and you're on your way, With the cost at around $20 you cannot go wrong. Get a set and get on Youtube and find out how easy this is and just how FREAKING much time it saves.
25 people found this helpful