Reviewed in the United States on July 25, 2018
This is a fantastic towel. It really does a great job of holding in all the water, although I do use a squeegee for my windows, the rest of it I use the towel. There are no labels or harsh edges that can scratch clear coats. Some other reviewers commented that the towel was stiff, I don't know what they got in the mail because it's not what I got apparently. My towel is nice and soft. I have not one complaint.
Update-7/30/18- I recently purchased a Meguiars waffle weave towel because it was a lightning deal and most of the reviews were pretty good. It is half the size of this Viking towel. At its normal price, almost $4 more then this towel, that is corporate greed. The Meguiars also had a tag attached which luckily I spotted and tore off before it scratched the hell out of my paint.
Needless to say after using and washing the Viking multiple times, I'm still very pleased with it and I wish I would have just gotten a second one instead. Economically this is definitely the way to go....and no tags.
0Comment Report abuse Permalink