Reviewed in the United States on January 9, 2020
After formerly owning a Keurig for years, when it was time for a new one, I decided to try this Cuisinart.

This unit heats water quickly and doesn't seem to have the long heat times that my old Keurig machine was occasionally prone to. It makes a cup of coffee quickly and the coffee tastes good.

The unit cleans easily, which is good, as I have noticed that it is a bit messier than my previous machine and the brewed coffee splashes out of the cup. Perhaps this is related to the speed at which coffee is brewed causing a high flow rate from the nozzle. Those with taller mugs will not notice this as much.

Speaking of tall mugs, the height from the base to the dispenser nozzle is 5-11/16". The base can be removed though and the height directly between the platform under the base and the nozzle is 7". Bear in mind that there is a 1/4" high lip molded around this platform. My Camelbak Forge travel mug unfortunately measures 7-3/16" high. I made the decision to cut away a portion of the lip and I am now able to carefully slide my travel mug under the nozzle if I tip it correctly. I recognize that hacking apart your new coffee maker may not appeal to you, but hey, now you know it's a possibility... Why the Cuisinart designers didn't choose to do this by default is a mystery.
0Comment Report abuse Permalink