Reviewed in the United States on February 12, 2019
What an utter piece of garbage!!! I bought this in hopes to replace my old 1” pad I’ve had for a few years now from Costco hoping to get a bit more thickness. At first it looked good, I opened it up, and let it sit on the floor for 5 minutes to allow it to self-inflate.

But, as soon as I closed the valve and laid down on the pad, it started making a creaking/tearing noise all around. I thought maybe it’s just new and “breaking-in”, however it turns out the glue that connects the foam to the outer layer started coming loose and instead of the grid/dimple pattern, random air bubbles started appearing all over the pad. Think of a what happens when you squeeze a balloon animal - same concept. This was before adding any air.

I thought, well, maybe it’s normal and it will even out and put a couple small breaths of air in - but that just made it worse and more bubbles started popping up. I gave it a couple more breaths, and after laying down pretty much all glue came apart and as I moved around on it, the entire pad turned into a misshaped blob... kind of like an air mattress deflated 90% of the way.

Another thing I noticed is that the air coming out of the pad smells like toxic glue - my other pad never smelled like this.

At any rate, I’m returning this piece of garbage and going to use my old pad for the time being.
10 people found this helpful