Reviewed in the United States on October 23, 2019
The media could not be loaded.
 Amazing!!!
Our litterbox is downstairs and we have toddlers who think that an open basement door means they can go down whenever they please haha! So we knew we had to figure something out that would allow us to keep the litter box downstairs and the kids upstairs. We looked into the kitty portal doors but that would require cutting into our actual door which isn't the most appealing idea. So when I found this online I was super excited and now that I have it installed it is seriously such a life-changer and I'm so happy I bought it!! I did think that it would include a doorstop which it does not but it was super easy for me to make one out of a pool noodle that I cut and wrapped in tape :) this item is super easy to hook and unhook yet super strong especially considering the fact my two-year-old and three-year-old keep pulling on it and trying to wedge through the door but this mechanism is strong enough which makes this mama super happy!! :) this is a must buy item if you have cats that you won't allow into other rooms without dogs are children following them.
24 people found this helpful