Reviewed in the United States on September 28, 2016
I have had this chain for almost 3 weeks now, so I have decided to write a review on my experiences with this chain. First and foremost I would like to say that this a great chain at an even greater price. The chain is indeed made out of stainless steel and is gold color plated, but the great thing about this chain is that it is not too flashy. The chain glows and shines like any gold chain would. This product is a perfect accessory for any casual look. Do not worry about this chain changing colors because I wear it everyday whether I am just walking around, lifting, playing ball, or using the sauna and the product looks the exact same. Also the clasp is the perfect size in my opinion. It is not too big where it is super recognizable, but also it is not too small to where it is hard to take the chain on and off. Honestly I rarely use the clasp because I purchased the 26 inch chain so I can just take it off by lifting it over my head. Also I have not had any problems with my skin having rashes, breakouts, or irritations while wearing the chain. Overall I do not think you can find a better chain for this price, and I would dare say that this chain rivals those that are priced at a much higher value. I recommend this chain to anyone who just wants to add a stylish accessory to their wardrobe, and save a lot of money in the process.
review imagereview imagereview image