Reviewed in the United States on February 22, 2020
I acquired a pair of these several years ago at Sears for hiking and long walks. They are remarkably comfortable. Reasonably lightweight and very VERY cushiony. After heavy use for 3 years or so, they wore out, the lace holes at top ripped and tread wore out so when it rained, they became quite slippery on smooth surfaces. They also are not at all acceptable for rain or snow...porous as heck. So i thought I'd shop around and try something else. I did - in fact worked through 2-3 pairs of hiking shoes but, after use of these Skechers, nothing came close to the comfort and cushioning. I don't think you'll find another shoe quite like it for purposes described here. So I went back to Sears and, ooops, forgot, no more Sears in these parts but fortunately found a pair sold here on-line. Now I'm a happy camper once again. My walks and hikes are like walking on air. They also provide reasonably good support for my ankles and are reasonably stable on rough terrain. The only drawback, again, they don't protect against rain and after some use, you'll loose the tread and lace holes may rip. But But they're low cost so just buy another pair as I did. A big five star for me.
One person found this helpful
Report abuse Permalink