Reviewed in the United States on November 24, 2015
These diapers are the best value according to the baby gear lab: http://www.babygearlab.com/Disposable-Diaper-Reviews/Earths-Best-Tender-Care

The one thing I would complain about is sometimes the sticky tabs (Velcro or whatever) are difficult to free up so I can put the new diaper on. To deal with this I just open the diaper and the flaps and stretch out the elastic and stuff to get the diaper "ready" before I start putting it on him. Sometimes those little buggers are really stuck into themselves, so it takes a bit of effort. By that time he has peed all over the change table, so best to get the new diaper ready before removing the old one.

They are pretty green for a diaper and I don't have problems with leaks unless I forget to change for a long time (5 hours?). I think there are other types of diapers out there that are softer, but they are either way expensive or not green (e.g., Pampers). Our seems very comfortable in them and can move around freely. I'm planning to stick with this brand.
3 people found this helpful