Reviewed in the United States on November 5, 2017
The product is OK. The cuff could be better. Can be difficult to get snug enough to stop the machine from giving the E2 error which means it's not sensing enough cuff pressure.

Be very careful if you switch phones. If you have an unsupported phone you won't be able to upload your readings. I moved from an iPhone 5S to something as popular as the Moto G5 Plus and it's not supported. While I should have checked, when you are in the Apple ecosphere long enough you generally don't think that moving to Android will cause problems. You know there are apps that are available on one and not the other but ... Again, why should you? If you are using a Bluetooth device it should work. Literally every other Bluetooth enabled device I own works with my new phone. Apparently Android apps aren't as generic as one might expect.

What I can blame Omron for is sloppy program management in the Google Play Store which in turn caused aggravation and having to contact Omron support. If a phone isn't compatible then the Google Play Store shouldn't say it's compatible. Again, my research found that "compatible" just means the app will run on your phone not that it works. Sorry but that's not what compatible means to the end user. That's like saying my car works but only on the dealer lot and not on public streets.

Overall I like the product but switching phones can make the automatic logging unusable.
2 people found this helpful