Reviewed in the United States on April 19, 2019
Update. with the way technology is today you would think the Alexa app would be much smarter in understanding the English language. Awful. And beware it will purchase things or put you on a monthly payment of some sort of service quite easily and without you knowing if you say the wrong thing. So keep an eye on your bank statement. Simple statements such as Alexa go to chapter 1. Just like that and all she says is I'm sorry I don't know that. very very simple commands she doesn't get it when reading a book. The device is nice but the Alexa service sucks pretty much.

I bought this to listen to books from my Kindle library but I did not know it was not wireless. However it still works great. And it is so much fun to have. Read stories at night. Plays games. Plays any song I want from the Amazon music.... all voice controls. Absolutely love it. If this holds up it's worth every Star if it doesn't I'll come back in re-edit.
Only last about a year to. Mine is barely working. I couldn't stand up kids used it and dropped it and everything else but it's been sitting in the same spot since the day I got it. I wonder if Amazon will replace
0Comment Report abuse Permalink