Reviewed in the United States on January 4, 2019
Update:

I’ve had this for about 3-4 months now, but it’s dead. It worked great at first but all of a sudden it doesn’t power on anymore. “Really impressive” turned into not so great... The sound quality was good, the connection was good, but if it just dies after a few months I’m not impressed.

If you’re debating on getting this, just try it! I went back and forth on either buying one of these (which I was very skeptical about, the last FM transmitter I had was an ‘iTrip’ lol) or getting a new stereo with Bluetooth. I’m REALLY glad I got this. For the money you can’t beat it. I will update if anything changes but I’m told from people I talk to on the Bluetooth the clarity is not any different than using my iPhone mic and the audio clarity when I find an empty channel is VERY good. You have to turn up the volume all the way on the device and on your phone to get a good control on the car stereo but there is no static that I can tell which is great because I listen to a lot of podcasts and audios not just music. Construction appears to get good as well. Will update in about 6 months.
0Comment Report abuse Permalink