Reviewed in the United States on August 23, 2016
So far, this SSD has worked pretty well for me, even though it's no Evo Samsung 850. It was a fair amount cheaper though, had a little bit more extra storage than I needed for the task I required it for, and in my online research and looking around, it seemed to be decent enough and fast enough to fit my needs.

Around 40 some bucks is what I recall paying for this, and it's well worth it when i only needed a little more than half the storage space of this drive in the first place in an SSD form for my OS partition. It's sped up my boot time form over a full minute, to a little over a half a minute as well, which is wonderful. I've seen, however, that other people can get up to 10-20 second boot speeds with a good SSD, but realized that it wasn't the fault of this SSD, moreso the fault of the type of motherboard I am currently using.

Installation wasn't too difficult, if you know how to install any type of internal PC part. Even came with the parts required to attach it to a 3.5 HDD bay securely, which is nice, but did not include a spare SATA cable. However, that was fine for me, since I had a spare SATA III laying around.

So far I haven't had any problems, but I've only had it for about 2 months at most at this point, and not under heavy usage. (Like I said, it's used for my OS, and a few of my more heftier games and apps at this point). Hopefully though, it will last a while.
0Comment Report abuse Permalink