February 22, 2018
I have been on the hunt for the perfect diaper since my daughter was born 11 months ago and I had all but given up and decided the perfect diaper just didnt exist.. until these came out. I was hesitant to try them at first because I considered them to be an "off" brand and expected them to be cheaply made and fit terribly like the other store brands I've tried.. boy was I wrong. I LOVE these diapers! I have tried almost every organic/chemical free diaper out there, including honest, babyganics, seventh gen, earths best, Andy pandy, target brand, nature's promise, as well as the chemical-filled pampers, huggies, and luvs, and these mama bear diapers are definitely the best! The fit is great, they arent bleached or full of irrirating fragrance and lotions, they are very soft, they dont leak, and you can't beat the subscribe and save price. My daughter has very sensitive skin and a lot of diapers give her rashes.. she hasn't had a single diaper rash in the 2 months that we have been using these. I love that I can get them in all white and they have the wetness indicator so my husband can easily tell when my daughter needs a diaper change. Another huge issue I had with other diapers is now that my daughter is mobile, her diapers were constantly sagging and falling down.. these stay up perfectly. I really can't rave enough about how happy and impressed I am with these diapers.

Update: I have changed my original 5 star review to 4 stars. These diapers do not hold up well over night. Whenever my daughter wears these to bed, her bum is covered in diaper gel in the morning. We have opted to use these during the day and babyganics at night.
80 people found this helpful